Acquisition [ править ]
Cultivated Vine can only be obtained after completing a scavenger hunt through Tyria.:
1. Get 1 Clay Pot, 7 Plates of Meaty Plant Food, 7 Plates of Piquant Plant Food and 1 Grow Lamp from crafting or from Trading Post. This items can only by craft once per day per account, on the standard daily reset:
- Buy from Dusk or Gleam in Dry Top. Recipes require at least tier 3 Favor of the Zephyrites to be purchased and geode prices are reduced depending on the favor tier:
- Recipe: Clay Pot (requires 400 ) — 7 36 + 50
- Brick of Clay — 10 each
- Recipe: Plate of Meaty Plant Food (requires 400 ) — 7 36 + 50
- Recipe: Plate of Piquant Plant Food (requires 400 ) — 7 36 + 50
- Recipe: Grow Lamp (requires 400 ) — 60
- Recipe: Clay Pot (requires 400 ) — 7 36 + 50
2. Get the exclusive ingredients from Living World season 2 episode The Dragon’s Reach: Part 2:
3. Convert the exclusive ingredients into the other versions:
4. Get an Empty Vial from Gleam in Restoration Refuge, Dry Top and go to the Mending Waters’ waterfall and fill it to make Vial of Mending Oasis Water.
5. Go to the Mystic Forge and use the acquired items to create other items:
6. Double-click on Chaos Infused Clay Pot to plant a Cultivated Seed to transform into a Cultivated Seedling.
7. Double-click on Package of Ley Line Dusted Plant Food to feed to a Cultivated Seedling to transform into a Cultivated Sprout.
8. Double-click on Package of Oasis Soaked Plant Food to feed to a Cultivated Sprout to transform into a Cultivated Shoot.
9. Double-click on Attuned Grow Lamp to shine on a Cultivated Shoot to make Cultivated Vine.
Cultivated Vine Acquisition [ править ] Cultivated Vine can only be obtained after completing a scavenger hunt through Tyria.: 1. Get 1 Clay Pot, 7 Plates of Meaty Plant Food, 7 Plates of
This vine that you cultivated from seed, seems to almost like you. Is it possible that it is loyal to you as a child is to a parent? • This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes. • Unused Upgrade Slot — In-game description
Click to enlarge
This vine that you cultivated from seed, seems to almost like you. Is it possible that it is loyal to you as a child is to a parent?
Cultivated Vine is an exotic back item introduced in The Dragon’s Reach: Part 2 release. It is the second generation of plant cultivated by players after having grown the Mysterious Vine. When it reaches maturity, it gives a Pet Seed which can be used to grow Mawdrey. To grow it players must use a Cultivated Seed which is awarded upon completing the Mysterious Vine.
- 1 Acquisition
- 1.1 Scavenger hunt ingredients
- 2 Cost and materials
- 2.1 Minimum
- 2.2 Complete
- 3 Available stats
- 4 Notes
- 5 See also
Acquisition [ edit ]
Cultivated Vine is created by planting a Cultivated Seed into a Chaos Infused Clay Pot. The resultant plant must be fed and exposed to light in a process outlined below.
|Plant stage||Growth supplement||Result|
|Cultivated Seed||Chaos Infused Clay Pot||Cultivated Seedling|
|Cultivated Seedling||Package of Ley Line Dusted Plant Food||Cultivated Sprout|
|Cultivated Sprout||Package of Oasis Soaked Plant Food||Cultivated Shoot|
|Cultivated Shoot||Attuned Grow Lamp||Cultivated Vine
Scavenger hunt ingredients [ edit ]
The following items must be obtained in order to craft the Cultivated Vine. All starting items except Empty Vial are acquired for free while completing Living World Season 2, which can be purchased in the Gem Store for 1,280 . Empty Vial is acquired for free from Gleam in Restoration Refuge. They must then be charged at a specific location found throughout the world.
|Chaos Orb||Party Politics||Concentrated Chaotic Radiation at the Thaumanova Reactor in Metrica Province. Players must use a Matrix Cube Key to open the portal, or use the portal after somebody else has opened it. The portal is almost always opened immediately following the Fire Elemental world boss.||Resonating Chaos Orb|
|Pile of Ley Line Dust||Recalibrating the Waypoints||Waypoint Research Material at the end of the Vexa’s Lab Mini-dungeon in Fireheart Rise||Pile of Crackling Ley Line Dust|
|Empty Vial||Gleam in Restoration Refuge||Mending Waters at the Oasis in Dry Top||Vial of Mending Oasis Water|
|Enormous Foxfire Cluster||The World Summit||Pollen-Rich Zephyr at Aurora’s Remains in Brisban Wildlands||Germinated Foxfire Cluster|
Cost and materials [ edit ]
These lists assume the player has completed the Mysterious Vine and only intends to grow Cultivated Vine. The full cost of growing the Mysterious Seed all the way to Mawdrey can be found on Mawdrey’s article.
Minimum [ edit ]
This list provides the minimum amount of tokens and materials required to craft Mawdrey assuming that everything which can be bought on the trading post is bought. Due to the time gated recipes, it is cheaper (but much more time consuming) to craft the items yourself, so a list for this is provided in the next section. The final list is separated into unbound items that can be bought on the trading post and account or soulbound items that must be gathered. In order to craft the Cultivated Vine, players must be at least 450 in any of the armor or weapon producing disciplines.
Complete [ edit ]
This list assumes that players will purchase and make use of all crafting recipes to reduce the cost of crafting the Cultivated Vine. Prices given in geodes will vary depending on the Favor of the Zephyrites tier that is reached. A range from tier 3 (the minimum tier required to unlock recipes) and tier 6 is provided. Tier 4 is the highest tier that unorganized runs consistently reach, therefore a cost assuming tier 4 is provided as well. It is possible to get Bricks of Clay at tier 1, but this is a waste of geodes because players crafting Mawdrey must access a tier 3 server no matter what. The final list is separated into unbound materials which can be bought on the trading post or gathered and account or soulbound materials that must be gathered. Note that the recipes for Clay Pot, Plate of Meaty Plant Food, and Plate of Piquant Plant Food must already be learned to reach this point, so are not included in the cost. To make use of the recipes, players must have 400 Artificer, Huntsman, Chef, and Jeweler as well as 450 in any one weapon or armor producing discipline. The Clay Pot, Plates of Meaty and Piquant Plant Food, Charged Quartz Crystals, and Grow Lamp are all time gated to one per day, meaning it takes a minimum of 10 days to craft the required amount.
Cultivated Vine This vine that you cultivated from seed, seems to almost like you. Is it possible that it is loyal to you as a child is to a parent? • This item allows selection of stats. See